The bad news is that aging is a natural process; and let’s be honest, nobody has figured out a way to stop it!
However, there are many safe and effective procedures available to you to help you look and feel younger. The passage of time, and therefore your actual age, is not what sometimes makes us look and feel old. It is the effects of aging, including wrinkles, hormone deficiencies, and dietary deficiencies that are the culprit for many that are feeling “old”.
AT RELIEF MEDICAL GROUP, INC., WE OFFER FOUR OPTIONS THAT MAY
HELP YOU LOOK AND FEEL YOUNGER
- A specially formulated dietary supplement that contains the most scientifically supported supplements to avoid nutrient deficiencies and help your body function better. An optimal supplement is described on or at this link: Diet and Supplementation
This is a comprehensive supplement that contains not only vitamins and minerals, but also Coenzyme Q10, Omega3 in fish oil, probiotics, tea extracts, vegetable concentrates, and multiple other high-quality products to help you function at and therefore feel your very best. Since Relief Medical Group has designed this product and labels it under our name, we can make the equivalent of over $200.00 of high-quality supplements made for us by Douglas labs for $115.00. We challenge you to find a better supplement at any price, or a less expensive formulation of these supplements. See the ingredients here:
- Dietary advice, a medically-supervised weight loss program (link), and supervised and home exercise programs. Exercise keeps you healthier and more youthful-looking and acting. Everyone should be conscious of their weight, food intake, dietary supplementation, exercise regimen, and stress level in order to optimize health and feel youthful.
- Many people are sick and tired of feeling “sick and tired”. They no longer just want to accept a decreased sex drive, a loss of energy, a lessened ability to concentrate, and many other symptoms associated with age-related hormone deficiencies or imbalances. At Relief Medical Group we listen to your desires and test your blood levels of age-related deficiencies or imbalances in hormones. Safe and effective hormone supplementation, typically applied with a topical cream or gel at home, can bring back and help balance depleted hormones. The goal is to return you to physiological levels that are optimal for you, thus reversing age-related signs and symptoms of hormonal deficiencies. This therapy is individualized to the desires of the patient and results of laboratory analyses of hormone levels. Some hormones are prescribed or provided in the office, and a referral to an endocrinologist or OB/GYN physician is provided when necessary.
- As for looking younger, results from injectable medications such as Botox and fillers can provide fast and substantial benefits to patients that want to look younger. The results are often seen within a week and a customized session with Botox and/or fillers help many people look as young as they feel.
- Latisse is a very safe and effective medication that you can brush on your eyelashes to increase length and thickness.
- ESWT (acoustic compression) is a non-surgical technique to reduce cellulite. Relief Medical Group is one of the few offices in the entire state where this technology is available. Read more about Cellulite Removal.
REQUEST A COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION TO DETERMINE WHETHER YOU MAY BE A CANDIDATE FOR THESE ANTI-AGING THERAPIES WITH EDWARD CREMATA, DC, RN.